- Participation is free. The only requirement to participate in the TALENTS League is to be registered in the portal.
- Once registered, the participant may start uploading their forecasts.
- Markets and odds will be in line with PinnnacleSports, with instant refresh, which guarantees odds and stats to be fully verified. Forecasts can be chosen from a wide variety of pre-match markets within each event available in the bookie.
- InBetsment Stake: Participants will use the same stake scale than our Premium Tipsters: forecasts will have minimum of 1 unit and a maximum of 5, and the units will be whole number units.
- Each participant will have their own profile within the competition, which will provide the following information: nickname, nationality and a description of their betting system and markets. Optionally they can add a profile picture.
- The minimum number of picks to qualify for the bimonthly / semiannual / annual awards are:
- Bimonthly: A minimum of 60 picks
- Semiannual: A minimum of 200 picks
- Global: A minimum of 400 picks (prizes every year)
You can't repeat the same pick
- Players will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Units Won: These are the accumulated units won for forecasts given, measure in units. In other words, it is the net profit in units.
- Yield: this refers to the profitability for every 100 units bet by the tipster. It is calculated with the following formula: yield = (Units Won / Units Played) * 100
- The prize structure is as follows:
1. Bimonthly Awards*:
- Prize for most units won: 2000 points
- Prize for best yield: 3000 points
2. Semiannual Awards**:
- Prize for most units won: 3000 points
- Prize for best yield: 4500 points
3. Annual Awards*** (calendar year):
- Prizes for the player with higher yield: 7500 points
... and also, any player who reaches a yield >15% in >500 picks or 10% in >1000 picks, can become:
Tipster 100% AutoBetting in InBetsment
- The picks will be corrected by the users themselves, and supervised by InBetsment. In addition to the automatic scoring detection system, we have a supervisor who will check, on a daily basis, if the odds are fixed and done correctly. Similarly, anyone can report an erroneous result of another contestant. The remaining picks will not be shown publicly, only the scored ones, so you all will help indirectly to control the scoring. If an error on a score pick is detected, InBetsment will warn the contestant up to 2 times. If a contestant commits 3 errors on their scoring, they will be automatically removed from the game. Similarly, the user has to score their picks within 48 hours.
- If a user has more than 3 unscored picks for 96 hours they will be automatically removed from the game.
- Duplicate picks count as a single pick. But, automatically, if the player makes it, then it will count as a denudation. The contestant, if he has published the pick by mistake, can immediately contact InBetsment to notify him, as long as the event has not been contested.
- We reserve the right to expel all those profiles of which we have evidence belonging to the same user.
- And finally, if a contestant copies picks from another contestant/tipster or InBetsment have evidence to believe it, the contestant will be automatically removed from the competition without the right to any prize.
- The date and time considered for a pick, for the purposes of competitions and temporary windows, is the start date of the event. These data are announced in the match information when the pick is uploaded.
- To qualify for the prizes, regardless of the minimum picks required, a contestant can not be more than "x" days without posting picks: 7, 15 and 30 days, respectively, in the different competitions.
These measures will ensure fair play and dynamism of competition.
* To qualify for the bimonthly prizes, you must obtain a minimum yield of 15%, both for the best yield award and for the most earned units.
** To qualify for the semiannual prizes you have to obtain a minimum yield of 10%, both for the best yield award and for the most earned units.
*** To get the awards of the GLOBAL ranking, the player must have a yield higher than 5% in more than 400 picks.